Тема: Computer Tape Librarian
The Computer Tape Librarian is an educated professional who maintains the data found on multiple magnetic tape devices, also called as back-ups. They oversee a classified library of magnetic tapes for data through verification, correction, labeling, and bar-coding. They also create a tape library report through the use of the computer terminal.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Give customer help using an extensive variety of correspondence and media.
2. Offer commitment to Library procedures, convey and keep up all documentation critical to agree to client requirements.
3. Speak with and utilize all tape library programming and media following things.
4. Perform customer and library tape in's and out's using client prescribed methodologies and documentation.
5. Keep up Library tapes by the system and by the customer.